A mailing is only as good as its list and in turn the quality of the data. The quality of the address list is critical to a successful direct mail campaign and Professional Mail Services, Inc. has the software and knowledge to ensure your mail piece reaches your intended recipient. Our suite of Data Processing services includes:
- NCOALink (Change of Address)
- Professional Mail Services, Inc. is a USPS NCOALink licensed Limited Service Provider. This means that your mailing list will be processed in-house by Professional Mail Services, Inc. and not outsourced to a 3rd party for NCOALink processing.
- List Cleaning
- Refielding, verification, name parsing, punctuation, appending gender, ZIP correction, improving aesthetics, etc.
- Bring together several lists to create a single file with a standardized format without losing peripheral data fields.
- Elimination of Duplicates
- Sending multiple letters to the same person is annoying, wasteful and lowers your response percentages.
- Address Suppression
- Match prospect files to customer files to avoiding treating a long-time contact like a stranger.
- Assigning Codes
- Generation of source codes, identification numbers, barcodes using dynamic relationship schemes and algorithms.
- Creating Branch/Dealer Matrix
- Based on geography or past purchases, link each address to a matrix of recommended store locations or authorized dealers.
- Multiple segments can be created for changes in specific variables or wholly unique mailing strategies.
- Receive the highest possible postal discount and the most deliverable mail your list allows with our sophisticated postal software
Professional Mail Services, Inc. is a non-exclusive NCOALink Limited Service Provider.
Prices for Professional Mail Services, Inc. products and services are not established, controlled or approved by the USPS or the United States Government.