Statement and Bill Printing
Professional Mail Services, Inc. can provide your company with expedited statement imaging and delivery that will assist you in decreasing your amount of time needed to receive "good funds". With multiple high speed lasers and a highly trained staff of statement designers, Professional Mail Services, Inc. handle all aspects of your statement operation. From single page coupons to multiple page credit card statements, Professional Mail Services, Inc. can produce the right product for you. And if you are looking for the latest technology, Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment, look no further. Because Professional Mail Services, Inc. is a leader in the mailing industry, we have the knowledge and equipment to offer you the latest form of direct marketing communication.
Call it what you want; bill printing, statement printing or transactional printing, Professional Mail Services, Inc. offers you a cost effective, high integrity, full service bill print outsourcing solution utilizing our state-of-the-art software and equipment. From single page coupons to complex multiple page statements, Professional Mail Services, Inc. can produce the right product for you and tailored to your needs.
The tedious activities of printing, folding, stuffing and mailing statements now becomes our problem! You’re not sure if there’s a better way to present your bills to the customer? Ask our experts. The Transactional Statement Printing department at Professional Mail Services, Inc. has worked with a large portion of the city/county offices within the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia to come up with a solution for every need.
Want to put your logo on your statement, include a full color newsletter, print a message on your envelope, or design an entire new layout? We can do all of these functions and more. There is no canned approach to our customer service, programming or production processes. Each customer is assigned an individual Customer Service Representative that is both qualified and empowered to modify any process to meet the needs of the customer.
Accurate and Efficient Process
We operate hand in hand with you and your staff to ensure accuracy and timeliness of your statements based on your data. By using our Online Approval and Job Tracking system, you can be closely involved in the entire process or you can approve your samples online and leave the rest to us. Our extensive Quality Control measures give you peace of mind that your statements are going to be accurate. This is all accomplished through a series of checks that require multiple verifications and sign offs with management involvement. Accuracy and accountability are not only stressed in training but they have been made a significant part of every step of every project. No other transactional print and mail company offers the kind of personalized, one-on-one customer support that Professional Mail Services, Inc. routinely provides its clients. Our primary goal at all times is to ensure that each and every customer is more than just 100% satisfied: It is our goal to ensure that our service exceeds our customers' expectations. You just sit back and wait for the payments to arrive, it’s that easy.
- Equipment: No more leasing of expensive equipment! Get rid of the Metering Machines and those costly Lasers, when you partner with Professional Mail Services, Inc., you let us worry about that expense.
- Postage: The most prominent savings is related to Postage. Instead of paying the current letter-size postage rate for your mail, we sort your mail by zip code when it’s delivered to the USPS and pass the savings on to you, the client. That savings alone often pays for our services!
- Envelopes: At Professional Mail Services, Inc., we purchase #10 double window outer envelopes as well as #9 windowed reply envelopes in bulk, which you can opt to use for your bills. Or, if you prefer to use something more tailored, our internal Offset Printing Department can provide you with a more custom envelope for your needs.
- Grouping / Householding: Instead of paying for 5 envelopes to be mailed to the same location, you pay for 1 envelope! Professional Mail Services, Inc. has multiple intelligent inserters that are capable of collating, matching account numbers, and folding up to a 5 page bill into a #10 outer envelope. All statements consisting of up to 5 sheets will be printed with OMR barcodes that the intelligent inserter will use to match multiple page statements to reduce mailing costs.
- Time: Who has the time or the additional employees available to spend days doing this by hand? Professional Mail Services, Inc. can take this process off of your “to do” list, and free up your employees for other tasks. We have quick turnarounds ranging from Same Day Service to 72 hours, depending on your needs.
Inserts Made Simple
With our in-house offset printing department, adding that informational insert, newsletter, or printing a custom envelope is a breeze. Professional Mail Services, Inc. would prefer printing any inserts from artwork submitted electronically, via email or FTP. With our expertise, software, and equipment, Professional Mail Services, Inc. can selectively choose which envelopes receive marketing inserts. For instance, Professional Mail Services, Inc. can exclude reply envelopes from accounts that are escrowed, zero balances, or debit accounts, marketing inserts from past due accounts as these accounts received the inserts in the original bill; from any bill where the marketing inserts would cause the mail piece to require additional postage; from accounts containing more than a specified number of pages, such as apartment complexes that generally have a large number of bills; or, from virtually any other criteria outlined by the client.